Thursday, October 28, 2010

Katy Perry's "Firework" Music Video

Showing her care and concern for fans, Katy Perry has not only released the video for her single ?Firework,? she has dedicated it to the movement against bullying of gay teens.

The ?California Gurls? babe is an avid supporter of the ?It Gets Better? movement and tweeted that the dedication is because she feels ?everyone has the spark to be a firework.?

Perry, who recently tied the knot with Russell Brand, told MTV News, "People are coming back and almost adopting it as their own anthem, and it's hard, I think, to write an anthem that's not cheesy."

"And I hope that this could be something in that category. I hope this could be one of those things where it's like, 'Yeah, I want to put my fist up and feel proud and feel strong,'" the pop star added.

Heidi Montag Marley Shelton Leeann Tweeden America Ferrera Julie Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment