Friday, November 26, 2010

Nicki Minaj Talks "My Time Now" Documentary

She has catapulted to serious fame in the past few months, and Nicki Minaj's documentary ?My Time Now? will be making its debut this weekend.

Airing Sunday (November 28), the ?Pink Friday? rapper?s doc will reveal details on her growing success and her drive to make it to the top.

In a teaser clip for the documentary, Ms Minaj explains, "I put quality in what I do. I spend time and I spend energy and I spend effort and I spend everything I have, every fiber of my being, to give people quality."

She continued, "So if I turn up to a photo shoot and you got a $50 clothes budget and some sliced pickles on a mother----in' board, you know what? No. I am gonna leave.?

Elisha Cuthbert Samantha Mathis Erica Leerhsen Norah Jones Drew Barrymore

No comments:

Post a Comment