Monday, November 29, 2010

Pink: Contemplating Liquor-Inspired Baby Name

News of her pregnancy broke at the beginning of the month, and Pink is already chatting about potential baby names.

During a recent radio appearance on the Billy Bush Show, the ?Please Don?t Leave Me? singer told, "My dad's name is James, and my brother's name is Jason. [Husband Carey Hart and I] are both Irish, Carey's middle name is Jason, [and] Jameson -- we like whiskey. That's a no brainer."

As for what Pink?s hubby Carey Hart wants, she tells, "I'm all about meaning, and Carey feels like he had a girl's hair cut and a girl's name, and he doesn?t want kids to have a weird name...I have to get him on the boat for originality, so I'm working on him."

Gushing about what a caring husband he?s been since she got pregnant, the punky star added, "He has been so wonderful that it's making me nervous! He just does all of it. He does stuff I could even do but just don't like it."

Halle Berry Maria Bello Tina Fey Michael Michele Nicole Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment