Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Orlando Bloom Talks "The Three Musketeers"

While he's ended his work on the "Pirates of the Caribbean" franchise, Orlando Bloom isn't finished with his swashbuckling ways - as he recently filmed the 3D remake of "The Three Musketeers".

The hunky actor chatted with ET while on-set, saying, "I'm getting to play a character very, very different from anything I've done, and it's been like a new lease on life. Bad guys really do have more fun."

With the movie also starring Milla Jovovich, Bloom tells of his Duke of Buckingham role, "He's a cad, he's a rogue ? he's arrogant, he's like a petulant child. I don't draw a sword, I don't even throw a punch -- I just have a few tantrums, which should be fun."

Hitting theaters in October 2011, Orlando finished by remarking, "We're sort of embracing the kind of irreverence, and of course you're wearing period-esque costumes, and period sets, but we're really giving it a contemporary flavor ? and I think that's what makes it fun."

Talisa Soto Ashanti Jennifer Scholle Yvonne Strzechowski Nichole Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment